- Overall 5+ years of IT experience including 2+ years of RPA process implementation using Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism.
- Involved in different phases of SDLC Analysis, Design, Development,
Testing, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Good understanding of Software Development Methodologies like
Traditional (Waterfall), Agile/Scrum, RUP, SDLC, ALM, ITIL and other best practices.
- Created RPA structure and team along with production support, designed
and developed RPA solutions to accelerate Business processes.
- Extensively used Blue prism’s process studio and object studio to develop and test the robot based on given business process model.
- Automated Web Based, Java Based, Mainframe, Desktop based applications using automation tools.
- Automated numerous routine tasks using Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism thereby reducing manual intervention also helpful in Error Handling
and maintenance of robots.
- Worked on Process Definition Document (PDD) step by step keystroke level.
- Worked on Solution Design Document (SDD)
- Lead testing teams to generate test scripts for testing robots and handling exceptions.
- Created reusable automation framework with Meta Bots and reusable libraries with data externalization for RPA implementation.
- Extensive experience in writing complex stored Procedures, Triggers,Functions, Views, Indexes and Joins on SQL Server and Oracle.
- Strong experience in design and development of relational database concepts with multiple RDBMS databases including Oracle 10g, MySQL, MS SQL Server & PL/SQL.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture on AngularJS 2 and also in software configuration management using subversion control (SVN) and GIT.
- Able to interact effectively with other members of the back end,
Business Engineering, Quality Assurance and other teams involved with the Software Development Life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. I can work in team or independent and always keen to learn new things.
- Operating Systems : RHL, Ubuntu, CentOS, Sun Solaris 10/9/8/7/2.x,IBM AIX, HPUX, Windows
- Languages : C, VB.Net, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Java, C++
- Development Tools : Eclipse, ANT, Maven, Jenkins
- Automation Tools : Automation Anywhere 9.0 version, Blue Prism, UI Path.
- Versioning Tools : CVS, Subversion, Clear case, GIT Frameworks, EJB 3.0, Spring 3/4.2, Struts 2, Hibernate, J unit, Databases, Oracle 11g/10g/9/8/RAC, Sybase 11.5.1, MYSQLRPA Developer (Blueprism)
VERIZON, CA May 2016 – Till Date
- Implemented End to End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using Blue
- Developed the object and workflow for client requirement.
- Performed tool evaluation and feasibility to help in selecting
suitable Automation tool for RPA implementation.
- Designed, Developed and tested Bot tasks using Blue Prism.
- Involved in creation of UI components like Sections, Flow Actions, and
- Created POC’s using Automation anywhere and UI Path for tool
- Created solid models by spying through Application Modeler.
- Broke down processes into reusable objects using Object studio and
utilized them to build processes in Process Studio efficiently.
- Provided Exception handling at every possible scenario for a robust
- Worked closely with Process SME’s to translate process in to Process
Definition Document (PDD) & Solution Design Document (SDD) and
educated SME’s to work with Bots in production.
- Created Object Design Instruction for clear understanding of the
activities performed during development. Made sure every small step is
document to remove ambiguity.
- Created external scripts using VBS, VBA and HTA and integrated
with Blue Prism to achieve process automation.
- Created reusable automation framework with Meta-Bots and reusable
libraries with data externalization for RPA implementation.
- Performed stress test for bot Scripts to prove the scalability and
stability of RPA code.
Environment: Blue Prism 4.2, UI Path, .Net, SQL server 2012, Hp-LoadRunner, Quality Center, windows, excel, Agile Scrum, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap,
Visual Studio 2015, Git.
RPA Developer (Blueprism)
Capella Edu, MN Feb 2015 – April 2016
- Deigned developed and tested Bots for tasks using Blue Prism.
- Developed and automated different applications from end to end.
- Created Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) for a Robotic Process
Automation project, based on business process design discussions with
- Supported and Developed a project using Automation Anywhere.
- Solid design, coding, testing and maintaining the RPA’s (Robot’s).
- Interacted with window based application, called the process into the
queues and interacted with mainframe based application.
- Created individual objects for the window based application in the
object studio and ran and created as a package in the process studio.
- Created process model for windows based application using Blue Prism
and testing it in the inbuilt control room provided by Blue prism.
- Took business requirements, current and future state process designs
and translated them into process flows and Visual Business Objects
within the Blue Prism object studio, Blue Prism process studio.
- Deigned developed and tested Bots for tasks using Blue Prism.
- Expert knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Working on Business process diagrams and process flow charts with RPA tools.
- Worked on Available Process, Available Resource in Control Room.
- Designed solutions utilizing RPA best practices and maintain technical
responsibility for project delivery.
- Worked with mainframe, windows, web application and surface
automation. End to end process automation using Blue Prism.
- Interacting with the business analyst personal, requirement gathering
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in c#, employing
object oriented programming concepts.
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Blue Prism
environment through Control room.
- Experience in managing robot’s workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Worked with the Business Analysts in identifying and defining the
- Extensively worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and
Environment: Blueprism, Quality Center, Windows 2000, Quality Center 9.0,JSP, GSM, CDMA, UMTS, HTML, C#, .NET, SQL, TCP/IP, Android SDK, XML, HTML,
Bosch, Bangalore June 2012 – Dec 2014
- Worked closely with product management teams to strategize design
solutions, produced navigation flows and prototypes.
- Instrumental role in the development of Hi-fidelity prototypes using
- Designed the user interface and navigation for the whole web application using XHTML, XML.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based
page layouts using CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes,Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS and CSS3 Background,CSS positioning, CSS3 text, CSS3 border.
- Designed animated icons, vector images, banners, templates and presentations with the help of Macromedia Flash MX and Action Script
- Designed multiple UI’s (templates) for the website and discussed with team members before coming to a final conclusion.
- Worked one-on-one with client to develop layout, color scheme for his
website and implemented it into a final interface design with the
- Designed layouts and icons with Photoshop for technical specification
documents and converts them to HTML prototypes with Web 2.0 standards with compatibility to different browser, platform and accessibility guidelines.
- Extensively used JQuery plug-ins, Ajax Queue, Auto Populating select-box, Search plug-in, calendar plug-in, AJAX-queue plug-in, and Auto populating multiple select-boxes.
- Involved in team meetings with corporate webmaster’s UI team and end
user client for understanding needs in new implementation & Involved in daily team meetings & weekly scrum meetings.
- Created Test Plans for Unit Testing and System Testing.
- Involved in supporting the User Acceptance Testing for the first
- Devised optimal Human Computer Interactions by minimizing dialogue
and reducing ambiguity in various project screens.
- Drafted usability evaluation as needed in planning, preparation, and
follow up so that, each design iteration was evaluated effectively,
and at the correct time.
Environment: HTML, HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, CSS 3, XML, XSL, XSLT, ExtJS,